A questionnaire can be in one of three statuses:
- Started, in this state the questionnaire is accessible to respondents to fill in their responses, and administrators cannot make any amendments to it.
- Stopped, in this state the questionnaire is not accessible to respondents, and amendments can be made by the administrators.
- Closed, in this state no edits can be made or responses added to the questionnaire.
These status can be managed from the questionnaire dashboard.
How to Start, Stop, and Lock a questionnaire
- Visit the questionnaire dashboard.
- Select the appropriate action from the ‘Actions’ section of the dashboard, by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- The Close action is only available from the ‘Manage Questionnaires’ page.